Student Hiring (AU15)
The student hiring application is a process for managing collection of information and approvals for the hiring of all student workers for several types of positions.
- Grad students: GAA, GRA, GTA, Fellowships
- Undergrads: Biweekly, Work Study
It's purpose is to facilitate and streamline collection of all information required to make a hire up to the point information is entered into an HRA request.
- Supervisors or delegates submit hiring requests
- Departmental HRPs review, modify, and approve requests
- Finalized appointments are sent to supervisors, delegates, and departmental approvers for final approval.
- Offer letters are sent to student hires for acceptance.
This application is targetted for December 2015.